From The Pastor's Desk
Blessings to all of you,
My prayer for you is that God's abiding presence will comfort you through the presence of His Holy Spirit. We are trusting God as COVID-19 passes over. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1-9.
Connect With Us
For the duration of COVID -19 safeguards that are in place throughout our state, Sunday worship service will continue on Facebook Live at 11AM, as well as the DRIVE-IN SERVICE
for those who do not have access to technology platforms. The Stephens Street side parking lot will be available for you to hear the sermon from your car
. Local law enforcement has approved our request for this audio broadcast. To comply with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, we will not congregate inside the church sanctuary
- Virtual Bible Study through ZOOM, a web-based video conferencing tool, will begin at noon on Wednesdays. A separate email will be sent with a tutorial on this new platform and how to join the ZOOM meeting. We must have your current email address on file to extend this invitation. Please send your name, cell phone number and email address to: email@example.com.
- Facebook Live Bible Study will continue at 6PM.
Service of Giving
Malachi 3:10 provides us with guidance and instruction concerning our support of the Lord's house. The following methods are available to use:
- online giving through Givelify, on our webpage, as a means to pay tithes and offerings
- Scheduling through your bank with Online Bill Pay (mail to the P.O. Box listed below)
- Bring tithes and offerings to the church on Saturdays, from 12 Noon -3 PM or on Sundays from 11 AM - 1PM (A trustee will be available to receive your offering)
- Mail your donation to Wilson Calvary Baptist Church, PO Box 648, Anderson, SC
Please continue to visit our Facebook page or website to receive the latest church news
Pastor James C. Clark, Sr.
Wilson Calvary Baptist Church